Thursday, July 28, 2011

My First Filler Blog

So, this blog is mainly to actually have something to look at for a while. My main reasoning for creating this blog is to keep in touch with the dear friends of mine who have scattered all over the States... and world. Wow! It's really amazing when I stop to think about it.

As for me, the summer days are getting hotter and hotter, and I'm getting sweatier and crankier with each degree increase. Ha. Whatever.

Today I turned in my application for admittance into the Graphic Design program. I'm feeling fairly confident, and I'll be hearing for certain of my admittance status by next Wednesday. In the meantime, I'm leaving for Arkansas tomorrow to go rock climbing! It's going to be an eventful weekend. I'm terrified of heights... but I'm confident in the encouraging abilities of my friends. I'm driving down there with my roommate's (Hannah, who lives in Arkansas) boyfriend, Josh. I figure after a good 8-10 hour drive, I can inform Hannah on whether or not Josh is worth marrying upon arrival... Nah. He's a swell fellow.

Anyway, I'm headed off to work in a few minutes, so I need to wrap this up. Consider this my first blog of many! I'll be sure to post some sweet rock climbing pictures when I get back. =)

Peace out, girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment